Appleton Steel Hoof Trimming Chutes
The Appleton Steel Hoof Trimming Chute is a truly revolutionary piece of equipment. Dairy farmers and hoof trimmers find its many innovative features and components a great help in the daily task of caring for their customers’ livestock. Quality, efficiency and comfort are why Appleton Steel‘s upright hydraulic hoof trimming chutes are the most sought after equipment of hoof trimming professionals. Chutes are also referred to as hoof trimming stalls or hoof trimming crushes.
- Quick setup and tear down (5-10 minutes)
- Trim more cows in less time
- Reduce strain on cows and trimmer
- Safety for cow and trimmer
- Large storage cabinets for all your hoof trimming tools and supplies
- Fenders used as work station for tools
- Hitch is easily removed
- Chute is its own trailer and doesn’t need to be unloaded for trimming
- Easily plugs into 110V power
- Has optional roof and pull out shades for trimmer comfort
- Parker Hydraulic pumps, hoses and fittings. Parker is the leading hydraulic supplier in the world. Service is readily available worldwide.
- Elevates with a positive hydraulic chain assist up & down motion, stopping any tilting or unstable lifting, and allows easy setup on uneven ground
- Torsion bar axle eliminates wheel misalignment
- Hydraulic high position tear drops protect you from the kicking rear legs of the cow, a great safety feature
- High strength steel frames gives a low center of gravity
- Rear come-along system the moves the cow from the back to the front of the chute, adaptable to any size cow you are trimming
- Front leg lifts are unique to the industry, clamp on and lift the hoof and leg in a natural motion keeping you away from the foot
- Dolly wheel for easy & convenience chute setup, even without a pickup
- Piston style accumulator which stores hydraulic pressure for quick movement of hydraulics, allowing for loading & unloading the chute without having to plug into a power source
- Parker Hydraulic piston pump & a 1 horse Watt saver motor that uses 4 amps of power, along with a belt drive for quiet operation
- All hoof trimming chutes have a limited 1 year warranty
With over 25,000 sq feet of manufacturing space, Appleton Steel manufactures high quality, safe and reliable equipment. We work closely with vets, dairymen & hoof trimmers to produce the finest hoof trimming equipment available.
Professional Hoof Trimmers choose Appleton Steel
Happy customers are our best sales people.
“Thanks so much for your quick response to our chute repairs! We are very impressed with your equipment and customer service. It was neat to see where the chute was made. You have met our expectations above & beyond…that was part of the reason we chose your chute!” T & J, Freeport, IL.
Hoof Supervisor is a chute-side data recording system that will allow the trimmer, veterinarian, nutritionist and herd manager to better understand the main issues causing lameness on the dairy. Hoof Supervisor is an excellent addition to your Appleton Steel hoof trimming chute.
Need tools or supplies to complement your chute? Contact the Hoof team at Animart, Inc.